Thursday, February 10, 2011

valentines day pillow

my friend bobbie and i decided to trade our bedding,
because we both liked each others, but were really sick of looking at our own.
and the economy is bad, so we didn't want to spend money on a new one.

so last night at 10:30 i got this bright idea i was going to make some pillows for
my "new" bedding.

and as i was making this one...



i decided it was a perfect valentines day gift.
perfect for either gender.
and will last a lot longer than flowers...
and won't make you fat like chocolates!!

for sale
$19.00/each
any saying or quote can be printed on fabric.
comment or email me.
hmccomb@carolina.rr.com



i love the pleated edge...



oh and my husband says the "my" needs to be centered so that is a option also!!!



hope y'all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That's cool that you each get new bedding, now you each need to post pictures of your bedrooms before and after...

    And I love the pillow. Mama has always sung "You Are My Sunshine" as she rocked children, myself included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with the hubs, I love that "my" is not centered! I love that pillow.. awesome! So, when we trade back do I get the pillows too?! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pillow! Especially the font and the ruffled edges, I've always loved that look. And in my opinion the word "my" doesn't need to be centered - I like it the way you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it, and MY does not need to be centered...looks great!

    ReplyDelete