Tuesday, January 11, 2011

cabinets...

my husband built me these cabinets to go on either side
of our fireplace in our dining room about a year or so ago.
he can build just about anything.
he is rather talented.



i painted them antique white and the back wall a light turquoise blue.
and added my plate collection.



i love the door handles.



hobby lobby carries a great anthropologie knock off.
in fact they look the exact same.
....

i have to admit i still have not taken down the last of my Christmas decorations.
but its only because i love the way it turned out.


it might have to stick around for a little while longer... :)

2 comments:

  1. As you know I totally love your Christmas decor - especially this! Happy Blogging! (Love the header - it is very catchy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I love your blog! In that last picture you posted, that table looks gorgeous and I love the prints hanging above it!

    ReplyDelete